Friday, April 11, 2008

...

Had Bio and Emaths tests today. No high hopes for it, not a single bit. But since its over, I shan't dwell on it anymore. Today was the last training for pingpong till after exams, I guess. Today's so boring.....

Oh, I received a marble today. Its been a looooong time since I last saw one, then I started being lame by peeking through the marble, but I see nothing at all..that's stupid.

Oh well, Mid-years are just 2 weeks away? Like what Quek said, marathon. Yes, I've got a war to fight, with all the exam sheets, and after that. Wohooo, relax all I want and celebrate my birthday with dearest friends(:

It's gonna be so quiet at home, with daddy not in singapore, and brother just left for camp just now at night...I shall mug all the way for Egeog and Chinese compo test over the weekends and complete the CME project...!!! The number of tests never seem to come to an end..